TBSSG1 SDI-12 24 Bit Strain Gauge Interface
The TBSSG1 is a SDI-12 interface board for the connection of a strain gauge and a PT1000. The PCBA has dimensions of 40mm x 14mm x 5.4mm and is covered with conformal coating.
The TBSSG1 offers extended SDI-12 commands to set the amplifier gain and to linearize and temperature compensate the strain gauge output.
- Differential input for strain gauges
- 5V drive output for strain gauge bridge
- PT1000 interface for temperature compensation
- Extended SDI-12 commands for scaling, linearization and temperature compensation
- 24 Bit ADC
- Programmable gain amplifier; Gain can be set via extended SDI-12 commands: 1, 2, 4, 8, ….64, 128
- 40mm x 14mm x 5.4mm PCBA dimension
- Conformal coating
- 6V-38V supply voltage range
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C … + 85°C
SDI-12 Sensor Net