TBSMP02 SDI-12 Soil Moisture/Temperature Probe
The TBSMP02 is a sensor for monitoring soil moisture levels and soil temperature values in precision farming and environmental monitoring applications. It provides the data required for cost efficient irrigation, crop yield optimisation and protection of natural resources.
The TBSMP02 has been designed to work in any type of soil. It has a low current consumption and an SDI-12 interface. It is ideally suited for battery or solar powered remote applications. The TBSMP02 has short measurement time and fast response to any fluctuation in the soil moisture level. It is easy to install and easy to calibrate. The TBSMP02 is a rugged, hermetically sealed design, equipped with a polyurethane protected cable.
Its advanced soil specific calibration capability gives volumetric readings with high absolute accuracy.
- Capacitive volumetric measurement of soil moisture level
- advanced soil specific calibration capabilities
- Integrated soil temperature sensor
- 5V, 1200 baud SDI-12 data interface with transient protection
- 6 - 17V sensor supply voltage
- Dimensions: 140 x 29 x 9 mm
- Weight: 50g
- 5m shielded cable with polyurethane jacket
- Operating temperature range: -20 - +65°C